Sunday, May 13, 2012

 I've had this blog for awhile and I haven't put any pictures up yet. So I just wanted to put a few of Kyle and I on our wedding day:

We got married in a cute little chapel. Could only fit about 200 hundred people, but it worked out perfectly for us. Our ceremony only lasted 20 minutes or so, which was good because I'm pretty sure I almost fell over. My shoes were KILLING me. Instead of doing a unity candle, we decided to do unity sand. It was pretty plus we can display the sand for years to come! It also seemed safer since I happen to be a total klutz.


 The chapel happened to be next to a golf course, so we took some cool photos outside. It actually rained and there was a tornado warning right before the ceremony started. Talk about stressful! But, thankfully when we left the chapel the sun was smiling down on us as our close friends and family blew bubbles at us. After taking a trillion pictures we all went inside the banquet hall and listened to our toasts, ate some yummy food, danced, cut the cake, tossed the bouquet. All that normal wedding stuff.

Honestly, I had a blast that day. I'm pretty sure that I was on cloud nine the whole time. Sometimes I just stare into space daydreaming about the day over and over again. Girly and pathetic I know but hey, whatever :-)
In the 11 months we've been married, we've only gotten stronger as a couple and as individuals which is such an awesome thing. I'm so excited for the many years to come that I get to share with my best friend.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful wedding photos! My brother-in-law and his wife did unity sand too, such a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete